1. Acquisition and Utilization
- Nippon Shinyaku will notify or publicly announce the specific purpose of utilization of personal information when acquiring personal information. Nippon Shinyaku will acquire personal information in lawful and fair means.
- Nippon Shinyaku will utilize personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of utilization. If Nippon Shinyaku need to utilize personal information for the purpose other than notified or publicly announced purpose, NS will obtain the concerned person’s prior consent in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. Provision to a Third Party
- Nippon Shinyaku may jointly utilize personal information with a third party. → Nippon Shinyaku jointly utilizes personal information of healthcare practitioners with Nihon Ultomarc Inc.. Please refer to its website (http://www.ultmarc.co.jp) as to items, range of users, purposes and an administrator of personal information for joint utilization.
- Nippon Shinyaku may entrust personal information to a third party contractor. In this case, Nippon Shinyaku will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such contractor to ensure the security control of the entrusted personal information.
- Nippon Shinyaku will not disclose personal information to third parties without obtaining the concerned person’s prior consent except above 1) and 2); provided that, Nippon Shinyaku may disclose personal information without obtaining the concerned person’s consent in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Nippon Shinyaku will take necessary and appropriate measures to protect personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. Nippon Shinyaku is committed to strive to maintain personal information as accurate and latest as possible.
4. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Utilization and Delete, etc
When any person who is the subject of Nippon Shinyaku’s retained personal information requests Nippon Shinyaku to disclose, correct, discontinue the utilization and/or delete personal information, Nippon Shinyaku will promptly respond to such requests according to the prescribed procedures after identification in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Successive Review of Security Control Systems
6. Contact for Consultation Requests and Complaints
If you have any question or complaint about personal information, please contact us as follows.
Address: 14, Nishinosho-monguchi-cho, Kisshoin, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-8550, Japan Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd. Consultation Service of Personal Information