Senior Manager, Market Access Operations & Reimbursement
Director, Patient Services and Marketing
Regular, Full-time Exempt
||Responsible for designing and implementing the company’s product reimbursement program and policies.
|Essential Duties and
(Include but not limited to
Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist in developing all patient services tactics and Market Access programs in a small emerging Biotech company keenly focused on getting therapy to patients.
- Conduct analytical research and provides expertise on pricing/reimbursement, payer strategy, coding for new in the Duchenne’s products.
- Manage vendors on contract administration and government pricing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and payers/managed care organizations to ensure a successful reimbursement program.
- Make recommendations to develop and implement solutions to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Function as an advocate for and a resource to customers and their professional organizations in the areas of reimbursement and managed care.
- Assist in building relationships with key stakeholders in DMD, DMD advocacy, customers and Thought leaders.
- Ensure day to day market access operations maximize patient access requirements.
- Provides timely response to customer requests per defined expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to create appropriate customer relationships built on trust in both clinical and non-clinical groups.
- Negotiation skills, business acumen, and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize with clear deliverables across multiple customers in tight timelines
- Self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills, with ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated effectively worked in a multi-cultural, global team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 5+ years of pharmaceutical or equivalent business experience and/or are analytical with a business drive.
- Experience in medical benefit products.
- Experience with coverage, coding and reimbursement processes and/or policy.
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulations, legislation, rulemaking, policy advisory opinions.