Sr. Director Commercial Operations
Head of Commercial
Regular, Full-time Exempt
||Responsible for designing and implementing commercial operational requirements to link with the company's product reimbursement program.
|Essential Duties and
(Include but not limited to
Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist in developing commercial operations strategy and tactics programs in a small emerging Biotech company keenly focused on getting therapy to patients in areas of operations.
- Conduct analytical research and provide expertise on pricing, Compendia, research, back office support to the commercial team.
- Manage vendors on contract administration and government pricing.
- Drive the process to ensure government pricing, returns, chargeback, other price concessions and rebate management is appropriately managed with outsourced vendor and led by Finance.
- Make recommendations to develop and implement solutions to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Function as an advocate for and a resource to customers ensuring proper business process are performed to be complaint and any gaps are identified; build data systems.
- Assist in building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure day to day market access operations maximize patient access requirements.
- Provides timely response to customer requests per defined expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to create appropriate customer relationships built on trust in both clinical and non-clinical groups.
- Negotiation skills, business acumen, and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize with clear deliverables across multiple customers in tight timelines.
- Self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills, with ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated effectively worked in a multi-cultural, global team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with 5+ years of pharmaceutical or equivalent business experience and/or are analytical with a business drive.
- Experience in Commercial Operations, small start-up, medical benefit products.
- Experience in build sales forces, compensation, research, finance, US pricing, Data flow, finance, etc.
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulations, legislation, rulemaking, policy advisory opinions.