Director, Brand Marketing
Senior Director/Head of Marketing
||Responsible for the development and implementation of commercial marketing strategy and tactics for rare disease.
|Essential Duties and
(Include but not limited to
Other duties may be assigned)
- Drives HCP and patient strategy and direction of the brand.
- Lead the strategy of all professional marketing activities related to the brand including ad boards, KOL management, and coordination among medical and scientific stakeholders.
- Liaison with Payer Access and Health Policy marketing to execute on the access strategy.
- Works collaboratively with HCP operational marketing team to ensure flawless execution.
- Identifies & pursues opportunities to drive brand growth developing business cases to support additional budget & resources.
- Perform other task as necessary and/or required for the success in implementing commercial marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in market access, marketing of rare disease
- Demonstrated acumen in targeted or related therapeutic area
- Proven track record of in-line brand performance and managing product marketing functions.
- Demonstrated success leading across functional teams.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks, sets priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects to completion – project timeline management
- Must be able to work effectively in a multi-cultural, global team environment.
- Team player, flexible, ability to adapt to change.
- Strong computer skills in including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in relevant area, MBA preferred with 8+ years experience in pharmaceutical and/or health care industry
- Experience in launching new product in the rare disease space.