DMD Patient Engagement Lead (PEL)
Director, Patient Services/Market Access Marketing
Regular, Full-time, Exempt
||This position is a key field-based member of the Market Access Patient Services team responsible for contacting designated accounts and providing support to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs).
|Essential Duties and
(Include but not limited to
Other duties may be assigned)
- Serves as the primary HCP interface for the insurance support, problem resolution, access support, office staff, education.
- Work with NS Pharma Insurance Support partner and Specialty Pharmacy as the primary point of contact.
- Deliver NS Pharma Patient Services programs that educate HCP’s on the total offerings that support NS065 with treatment initiation, affordability solutions and nursing support.
- Work collaboratively with all appropriate field roles (Sales Manager, National Account Managers, Field Reimbursement Managers) and coordinate with the NS Pharma Case Managers.
- Act in accordance with NS Pharma guidelines, practices and requirements and all applicable laws and regulations for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Delivering impactful results.
- Deep understanding of local, regional, and national insurance authorization policies and barriers.
- Knowledgeable in all applicable laws and regulations and maintain high ethical and compliance standards aligned with NS Pharma’s Code of Conduct and other guidance provided.
- Demonstrated trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate business achievements; encourage and leverage diversity to improve outcomes.
- Seek new opportunities to create value for patients.
- Demonstrates curiosity and learns from the experience of success and failure; proactively shares knowledge with others in order to affect continuous improvement.
- Supports the implementation and acceptance of change across organization.
- Challenge the alignment of actions/initiatives against NS Pharma strategies, values and sense of purpose.
- Must be able to work effectively in a multi-cultural, global team environment.
- Ability to drive and/or fly to meetings and client sites.
- Some overnight travel required 30-50%, depending on geographic assignments.
- BS, BA required; MBA preferred
- Case management, patient services, or pharmaceutical market access experience a plus.
- At least 2+ years in a Specialty Pharmaceutical field-based role.
- At least 1+ years in a role centered on the marketing of services to help patients gain access to and/or use a specialty branded drug.
- Proven understanding of pharmacy benefit designs, prior authorization processes, and specialty pharmacy treatment pathways.
- Proven ability to build, maintain and influence effective working