Legal and Compliance
Regular, Full-time, Exempt
||Performs the preparation, coordination and delivery of compliance activities in accordance with regulatory standards and provide support and assistance to Legal Counsel with contract, MSA reviews, and other Legal and Compliance matters.
|Essential Duties and
(Include but not limited to
Other duties may be assigned)
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Collaborate with Legal Counsel and other departments, as needed, to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Keep abreast of compliance standards and developments within the pharmaceutical industry, as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Support the company’s compliance hotline and e-learning system.
- Prepare and review Master Agreements based on company template and Statements of Work.
- Perform other task as needed and required in the day to day Legal and Compliance activities.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards in the Pharma industry.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must be willing to learn and utilize all current and future computer applications as related to the position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be very comfortable dealing with all levels of employees, ability to form solid working relationships, in particular with senior level managers.
- Demonstrated effectively worked in a multi-cultural workplace environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in compliance. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the compliance and/or legal at the Pharma industry is required.
- Must be comfortable working in a multicultural global environment.