Global Supply Chain (Trade/Channel)
Regular, Full-time, Exempt
||Manage supply chain activities such as procurement, importing product, planning and coordinating packaging, maintaining appropriate amount of stock. Actively develop and manage process ensuring timely, accurate and seamless supply to patients while reducing risk and minimizing waste.
|Essential Duties and
(Include but not limited to
Other duties may be assigned)
- Manage supply chain activities including procurement, importing product, planning and coordinating packaging, labeling, distribution of drug product. Develop US based Contracting strategy for Medical Benefit product line with forward distributors (SD/SPP), 3PL on a fee for service structure (Bona Fide).
- Manage and development master services agreements (with Data agreements) with channel partners such as distributors, pharmacy, Home infusion, Specialty Pharmacy.
- Build inventory models, manage returns, and other free goods programs to be compliant with NS Pharma policy.
- Monitor channel partners to ensure proper service levels, access to therapy and financial terms.
- Manage supply chain consultants to ensure a safe and compliant supply chain.
- Attend all channel meetings and conduct business reviews with major partners.
- Manage supply chain activities including procurement, importing product, planning and coordinating packaging, labeling, distribution of drug product.
- Coordinate US supply and give forecast to manufacturing to meet demand.
- Be the content expert to Home Office on all matters affected by supply chain.
- Coordinate with VP and communicate with headquarters in Japan to maintain product quality for seamless supply.
- Prepare purchasing plan based on sales amount and demand in US market and maintain appropriate amount of stock.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Ensure that all necessary supply chain activities are compliant with GMP and applicable regulations.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies for efficient and cost reduction strategies.
- Serve as an internal lead for triaging of product complaints, temperature excursions, and deviations originating from distribution vendors.
- Investigate deviations to determine root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Develop supply chain management strategies to maximize supply efficiency, minimize waste while identifying risk and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Work with QA/QC to establish internal SOPs for supply chain management related activities.
- Support the evaluation, selection and quality audit of packaging/labeling and distribution vendors.
- Working knowledge of Procurement, preparing purchasing plan, stock management.
- Familiarity and understanding of liaising business partners and vendors to ensure the procurement operations.
- Familiarity of accounting and financing is preferable.
- Familiar with US supply chain operation regulations.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, cost accounting, operations management, supply chain management, or related field.
- Previous working experience as the supply chain manager of pharmaceutical company or 3PL for at least 3 years.
- Business experience with 3PL, Specialty Distributor is preferred.